With over four decades experience providing small, medium and large businesses simple, accessible and affordable CRM software, Maximizer’s solutions benefit over 120,000 clients the world over. Its systems enable organisations to increase, sales, enhance marketing and improve customer service while raising both productivity and revenue streams.
Maximizer’s latest development, Maximizer CRM 12 Summer 2012, will be previewed during a free webinar on 27 June at 10.30am (BST), scheduled to last for approximately 45 minutes.
+ MORE FROM MANUFACTURING DIGITAL
- SQS to launch PLM Test Automation Framework for Teamcenter
- Honda first to recycle hybrid car batteries
- Samsung's TecTiles 'tap' into our everyday lives
Head of Sales – EMEA, Matt Ranger, provides an overview of the webinar’s content:
“Maximizer CRM 12 Summer 2012 release has over 180 new features and enhancements designed to make the system even more accessible, intuitive and easier to use – helping users understand customers’ needs and give them the business agility to deliver the best products and services, encouraging customers loyalty.
“During the webinar I will focus on how organisations can adapt quickly to rapidly changing customer demands with real-time access to all customers interactions via the new customer timeline. Plus and most importantly, I will explain the critical role played by mobile access to customer information anytime, anywhere, through multiple devices for driving sales and business revenues.”
The webinar will explain the key features and benefits of the improved CRM system, such as:
· One-click search to access up-to-the-minute customer timelines, increasing productivity and efficiency, promoting customer loyalty
· Improved access anytime, anywhere, so people on the move can view information via Windows, Web, Mobile and iPad
· Mobile enhancements for tablets and smartphones, giving full column and page record views, with one-click communication to contacts via phone or email
· Efficient opportunity capture using easy to create web lead forms, as well as automatic capture of all email conversations
· New built-in dashboards for immediate insight into business and sales team performance
· Simple web reports providing real-time management information, ensuring every lead is maximized, increasing revenue
To register for the webinar, you can either visit the website or call Chiara Briganti on +44(0) 845 555 9960