SAN FRANCISCO, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Esurance, the direct-to-consumer personal car insurance company, is now offering car insurance in Kansas.
Esurance's innovative approach to car insurance means customers in Kansas can take advantage of affordable rates, great discounts, and helpful technology to help them determine the coverage limits and deductibles that meet their needs.
Esurance empowers people to make smart choices about their car insurance by providing easy-to-use online tools, comparison quotes, and a convenient mobile app, as well as 24/7 customer service. Esurance can also help customers with their home, renters, life, health, motorcycle, and even cell phone insurance needs. The company is backed by Allstate, the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.
Esurance has a wealth of car insurance discounts** to offer Kansas consumers, including:
- Switch & Save® discount – consumers who switch to Esurance from their current company can qualify for a 5 percent discount
- Multi-Car discount – available for those insuring two or more cars on the same policy
- Homeowners discount – for consumers who own a home, condo or mobile home
- Claim-Free discount – savings of up to 15 percent for those who haven't filed certain types of claims in the past five years
- Fast 5® discount – shoppers that start their quote online save 5 percent on their car insurance policy
- Paid in Full discount – drivers who pay their premium all at once get a discount of up to 10 percent
- Good Student discount – for consumers with a driver on their policy who is under 25 and maintains a "B" average or better
Consumers in Kansas who'd like to take advantage of these and other money-saving discounts on car insurance can go to www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).
For more information about Esurance's launch in the Sunflower State, go to the Esurance website at www.esurance.com/states/kansas-insurance or visit the Esurance blog at http://blog.esurance.com/things-to-do-in-kansas/
*National average annual savings based on data from customers who reported savings by switching to Esurance between 12/1/11 and 4/30/12.
**Discounts subject to eligibility. Terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply.
Esurance provides auto insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. With an easy-to-use mobile app, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is insurance for the modern world™ and the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).